AJ Enterprises is a small public affairs consultancy specialising in working with business and education, and with the written word. Established in Edinburgh in 1994 by Angela Gardner, it has been trading successfully throughout the last 20 years on personal recommendation and returning clients.
AJ Enterprises has a reputation for delivering successful outcomes, on time and within budget, whilst creating new opportunities and connections for clients along the way. A wide range of services includes:
- Project management
- Research and evaluation
- Intelligence collation and analysis
- Writing, editing and proofreading
- Event programme planning and reporting
AJ Enterprises works with many different types of organisation, including:
- Companies – from sole traders to large multi-nationals
- Educational institutions – from schools to national bodies
- Government departments – from local to national
- Not-for-profit – from small charities to national non-departmental public bodies
Angela Gardner set up AJ Enterprises as a freelance consultancy, building on her experience as Senior Public Affairs Officer for BP, where she was responsible for managing educational affairs across Scotland.
A network of close associates & colleagues enables larger projects and those involving additional expertise to be undertaken.
Driving everything we do is a set of core values, principles and passions:
- Quality, professionalism and reliability
- Attention to detail at every stage
- Forever seeking to connect people, organisations and ideas
- Continuous evaluation and reflection for improvement